- Our Iowa community is committed to the belief that learning occurs throughout a person's life.
- We understand that our purpose is to inspire a diverse student population to become life-long learners.
We will prepare our students to meet the challenges of a changing world and to be successful in the work necessary to thrive in that world.
Office Hours: 7:30 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
Absent Reporting: 303-326-1617
Please call in absences before 8:00 A.M. on the day of the absence or leave a message on the answering machine before or after office hours.
- Child's name
- Date and reason for absence
- Name of person calling
School Hours for the 2016-2017 School Year
9:10 A.M. for K-5
3:40 P.M. for K-5
Breakfast in the Classroom:
8:50 A.M. - 9:20 A.M.
**Please DO NOT arrive at school before 8:45 A.M.
7:30 A.M - 4:00 P.M.
Wendy Kickland - Secretary
Norma Barrios - Clerk
Dolly Woods - Health Clerk
The parking lot is for staff and volunteers ONLY! Please park on the street (not the fire lane) when dropping off or picking up your students. Thank you!
Pursuant to a resolution agreement with OCR, we are required to take efforts to notify parents and students that the following policies have been updated:
- AC, Nondiscrimination / Equal Opportunity
- AC-R, Nondiscrimination / Equal Opportunity
- AC-1-E, Notice of Nondiscrimination
- ACE, Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability
For more information please click here APS Nondiscrimination Notice from the Legal Office